We are a small environmental consulting firm with a fast turn around time
specializing in identification of zooplankton and aquatic microfauna.
Australian Waterlife provides a variety of taxonomic support services to a broad range of clientele, including government agencies, environmental consultants, water utilities, engineering firms, universities.
Our services include:
- Zooplankton analysis: taxonomic identification, enumeration, and biomass quantification
- Macroinvertebrate analysis: taxonomic identification, and enumeration,
- Data analysis and report writing
We are pleased to offer:
- Expert, personalized service
- Accurate, defensible results
- Competitive pricing
Why should anyone use our services?
We are one of less than a handful of laboratories offering taxonomic identification of freshwater microfauna within Australia. Let us assist with your water quality monitoring projects!
Please contact us for more information or a quotation.